CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Baby Update

I am in my 5th month of pregnancy, exactly 21 weeks. We found out a week ago that we are having a little boy. He made it pretty obvious. Brian and I are very excited. I love being pregnant. I feel the best I have ever felt. I’m also just very glad that I know it is a boy. He is becoming his own little person and I am falling in love with him and I already know it’s a love like I’ve never experienced before.

Brian felt what he knew for sure was the baby moving yesterday. That was a pretty exciting experience. It’s amazing how we are starting to evolve into feeling like parents.

Now on to the big question…what are we going to name him? Answer: we have no clue. It’s not that we haven’t put thought into it. We have put a lot of thought into this but we just don’t have an answer. We have looked through baby books and nothing just stands out and says “That’s it!” Our heritage is German, Irish, English, and Scottish for the most part. We also like Biblical names. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Roogles said...

I've always been fond of the name Eli for a boy.

Variations of Eli are good as well... Eli, Elijah, Elisha ( even though this IS a guys name, it sounds pretty girly today... ).

Haha, seriously though... I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet little Rittenour!

Anonymous said...

How about exploring some family names. Not just first names, but the last names too. For example, I have a friend whose daughter's name is Chandler Day Tidwell. Chandler is her mother's maiden name and Day was her Grandmother's maiden name. Eric's middle name is Lee (Jose's sister's last name) and Adam's middle name is John (a family name on my side).

valerie said...

valerie is a pretty good name... you may think it sounds like a girl name but really i think it could go either way =)