CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mommyville

Things I have learned in my first few weeks of being a mom:

1. Little boys can not be trusted.

2. Babies can pee as much as grown ups. Pee can fly across a room.

3. If I cup my hands together it makes a great pee catcher.

4. There is such a thing as a poop volcano.

5. While being a mom you never reach a sound sleep. Any little noise makes your mom-dar go off.

6. You will do ANYTHING when it comes to your baby.

7. It's ok to ask for help.

8. You can pray several times a day for someone other than yourself.

9. Sleep is overrated.

10. There is such a thing as love at first sight.

2 comments:

Jenn Ruggles said...

As long as Paul doesn't pee in his mouth, it's all good. Well your mouth to but I was going on my experience with Silas.

We need to get together and talk.

jaki good said...

sarah - paul is beautiful. i am so happy for you and brian.