CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

ABC's of Me

A= Available~ No I've been married 3 years.
B= Best Friend~ God, Brian, Lori, Julie, Sherrie.
C= Cake or pie~ Both.
D= Drink of choice~ Milk.
E= Essential item you use everyday~ Computer.
F= Favorite color~ Purple, blues, and hot pinks.
G= Gummy bears or worms~ sour worms or sour patch kids
H= Hometown~ Waverly
I= Indulgences~ Chocolate and getting my hair done.
J= January or February~ Feb. Brian's birthday and Valentines Day.
K= Kids and Names~ We have a baby on the way! No certain names yet.
L= Life is incomplete without?~ Love, Faith, Hope, and Trust.
M= Marriage date~ Oct. 9, 2004.
N= Number of siblings~ 2 brothers 1 sister.
O= Oranges or apples~ Oranges.
P= Phobias or Fears~ Losing the ones I love.
Q= Favorite Quotes~
I don't know why others do not see their faults. I would if I had any. (Regarding judging others).
-In Loving Memory of my Mother, Judy Kempton

Be who you are and say what you feel because those that mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss

Each one of them is Jesus in disguise.
-Mother Teresa

R= Reason to smile~ Becoming a mommy!
S= Season~ Spring. I love to see the rebirth and birth of things.
T= Tag 3 or 4 people~ Ummm...just play if you want to.
U= Unknown fact about me~ I play World of Warcraft.
V= Vegetable you don't like~ peas.
W= Worst habit~ slouching and biting my nails.
X= X-rays~ just one I sprang my ankle.
Y= Your favorite food~ doritos with melted cheese.
Z= Zodiac Sign~ Sag.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I didn't know. What a great gift. You and Brian will be great parents.

valerie said...

We need to get together for doritos and melted cheese! it's one of my fave's too!

and congrats on being pregnant! i'm so excited for you!

Sarah said...

Valerie I would def. get together with you for doritos and melted cheese I would so eat them 3 meals a day if I could lol! Maybe we can have a "girl night" at the church!