CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I AM BLESSED!

Today Brian and I visited the Creation Museum in Kentucky. I can’t describe it to you because if I tried it wouldn’t do it justice. It’s amazing and too truly know how great it is you have to go yourself! I’m so glad that someone has taken a stand and said here is what “we” believe and like it or not we have made a museum out of it!

I guess I never really challenged science and Evolution. I just figured Evolution was wrong and I had the Bible and that to me was proof enough. Yes, it is proof enough but why? I didn’t know what the Bible really had to say that completely challenged Evolution. This may seem like a dumb post but if you go see the Creation Museum for yourself you will know what I mean by my above statements.

The museum takes you through the 7 C’s: Creation, Corruption, Catastrophe, Confusion, Christ, Cross, Consummation. And, just so you know how amazing this museum is I’ll let you know how long it took us to get through the entire thing…ready? It took us 5 hours! It probably could have taken longer but we didn’t tour the outside grounds!

My favorite part was the Planetarium. Something about the stars, planets, galaxy, all of it just amazes me. But, the best part about the Planetarium is that I sat beside a woman with downs syndrome. The entire time we were in the Planetarium she would say “oohhhhh, wow, how cool, but my favorite was….God you are amazing.”

Thank you God for the blessing I had today sitting beside this woman. She was so innocent, raw, and incredibly in love with and amazed by you! My prayer is that you “open the eyes of my heart!”

1 comment:

ESnod said...

Sarah,

Sounds like you had a great weekend!!! That is awesome!