CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Today is really Tuesday? It seems sooo like a Monday!

Wow what a day! Last night I parked at my sister’s house (less than a minutes walk from my house) because our newly paved driveway was still drying. All fine and good except I forgot that I parked my car there, and while I was already running late this morning, I had to walk to my car in the pouring rain (yes, for your information, I couldn’t find an umbrella). Ok whatever, I didn’t like my clothes and makeup this morning anyways…so a little rain? Not that big of a deal…kinda sorta…I’m just telling myself this so I don’t get upset.

Alright, so I’m in my car and I’m singing, praying, and thinking…thinking about everything else but driving…big opps! I about caused a major accident today. Dang it! I get so mad at myself I should have been paying attention! The guy in the other car is flipping me off and making smacking motions in the air like he would have really like to tear my head off and I’m saying sorry like an idiot. He probably can’t understand me, and he certainly can’t hear me. I’m just glad I’m not dead (thank you God)!

Alright I’m working…going well…interruptions…what? Interruptions? I can’t deal with this today. Why? I don’t know. I’m telling myself…multitask Sarah it’s not hard. It’s lunch time now…I’m going to work lunch and I feel good about that. I can get my work done…great! So I’m driving through the Wendy’s and I’m thinking about what needs done when I get back to work…I look down…are you kiddin’ me? I have a giant hole in the crotch of my pants! URRRGGG! Who needs a hole in the crotch of their pants on a day like this? Ok I have a long shirt on and I have a safety pin at work…I can deal with this. I still don’t like it but I can improvise.

Well, the evening went well…I had a lil’ comic relief with my wonderful co-worker Erica. I thank God that I get to work with her. I didn’t used too I used to try to compete with her but now I just love her! She keeps my sanity! I love laughing with her…now my day is good!

But, I’m trying to figure out the issue at hand…what’s got my mind so on everything else? I need to find the heart of this problem. What is it that is truly distracting me?

3 comments:

ESnod said...

LOL! I laughed as I read this. You did have one heck of a day!!! I should have gotten my video camera out for our comic relief!!! You just make me so happy. Not just with comic relief but for the fact that I can just be me. I am so blessed to have you around. I am glad we had a good laugh like that today. We need a daily dose of that! Without you, it would be hard to survive some days...

Center, we need to find our center, and the heart of the problem. I think I know one thing distracting you. Hubby is gone...and you won't see him much over the next week and a half...your heart is aching a bit.

We have one boss out tomorrow (I silently smile about this). But I have a feeling it will be a crazy day nevertheless...

jaki good said...

the part about you safety pinning the hole in the crotch of your pants is worrying me........heehee

Sarah said...

lol Jaki. That's probably why no one is posting very much about this...I'm worrying everyone with my choice of wording...great = / haha!