CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

This is for Eli.

1. One book that changed your life

I would have to give the typical answer here and say the Bible. I would also like to add Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell.

2. One book you’ve read more than once

Vanished by Tess Grisham. Yes, it was twisted but that's why I liked it.

I am in the process of rereading Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell.

3. One book you’d want on a desert island

Again I would say the Bible. Maybe I could find a certain prayer that would help me get off the island.


4. Two books that made you laugh

A Light in the Attic by Shel Silverstein.


5. One book that made you cry

The Color Purple by Alice Walker and The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.


6. One book you wish had been written

I am with Eli on this...Steve Good needs to write a book.


7. One book you wish had never been written

I don't tend to read books that I wish would have never been written. However, Brian and I were in Borders and there was a book about how to grow marijuana...kind of dumb especially since you know growing it is actually illegal!


8. One book you’re currently reading

They Like Jesus but Not the Church by Dan Kimball; rereading Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell; What to Expect When you are Excepting by Heidi Murkoff, Arlene Eisenberg & Sandee Hathaway.


9. One book you’ve been meaning to read

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.


Here is my Tag List:

Jaki, Jodi, Steve, Laura, Sarah Cornish, and John Williams.

No comments: