CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Letting Go Is The Hardest Thing

I am overwhelmed by this house today. Everything reminds me of her. I feel as if I can almost hear her laugh today. I miss my mom a lot today.

Her clothes are still in her closet just the way she always had them.
She liked things with “personality” so there are a lot of little whimsical things around the house.
Everything is pretty much the way she left it.

Maybe today is a good day for a drive : )

3 comments:

ESnod said...

Sarah,

You will always miss her. She will always be with you. There are times I walk into my house, and it smells like my dad's house. It always makes me silently smile. It makes me remember the "feeling" of him which is nice. I hope you have a good drive.

Erica

John Williams said...

I have some deep theological stuff that i have to study in Graduate School. But i would recommend any thing by Roger Haight, a Jesuit or E.J. or E.P. Jenkins, i can not remember his first name. peace and grace, JohnIV

jaki good said...

sarah - i am so sorry for your loss. you will always miss her - worse sometimes than others. i still hear my father's voice and smell his cologne.
i know we will see them again.