CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I watched a chick flick and I kind of liked it

Alright, I hate to admit it but I watched a chick flick last night on the Lifetime movie channel (or as my brother-in-law and husband call it the man hater channel). When I tell you what movie it was most of you women will gasp in shock (and/or horror) that I haven't seen this movie until now. The movie was Pretty Woman and my favorite quote was this:

"The bad stuff is easier to believe, ever notice that?"

What are your thoughts about this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite movies. It reminds me of a mondern day "My Fair Lady". Favorite moment, definately the snail eating escapade! "Slippery little suckers."

John Williams said...

i must admit...i like Elizabethtown... a lot......... and terminator 2 made me cry and when i was in high school , like my junior year i read everyone of Nicolas Sparks books...............................................

Sarah said...

I love Elizabethtown! I'm not much of a terminator 2 fan and I haven't read a book by Nicolas Sparks lol!

Jenny Pekkala said...

just wanted to say thanks for all your prayers for my little brother- he went back to school today, which is sooooooooooooo AWESOME! lastnight in my prayers i was thanking God for all he does... It was like a movie in my mind... I could see Jordan in his hospital bed with wires and tubes in his mouth and nose... the Lord is GOOD, and that is the biggest understatement of the century--- again, thank you so much!