CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

3 YEARS & GOING STRONG!



This blog is being posted a little late. October 9th Brian and I celebrated 3 years of marriage. I am not sure how I got so lucky but I thank God for him all time time! He is so loving, caring, compassionate, giving, kind, sarcastic, humorous, fun, and....well, I could go on and on about him.

Anyone that knows us well knows that we are on opposite sides of the spectrum. Brian has an engineer mind. He is good at math, science, computer work, and all those brainy type things. I am better at literature, history, and I love being artsy fartsy. Brian also has what Marty "Chillicothe" Ford calls "mad fire making skills" and well, I'm not very gifted in that area lol! However, I think that this is what makes us "us" and this is the very reason we get along so well. That and I do enjoy a man that brings me cappuccino = )

Anyways, as you can tell, I've enjoyed the 3 years that I have been married to Brian and I look forward to more!

1 comment:

julie p said...

You are a special two-some that God has brought together....and we are SO LUCKY to have you both at RVCC! I wish you many more beautiful years together!